Well look at that, you lovely people have only gone and helped us reach a whopping and humbling 5000 followers on Instagram!
We are absolutely chuffed and honoured that you, our readers, take the time to check out our website and keep track of our social channels. We're hugely grateful for all your support, and we're more committed than ever to continue bringing you London's best cheap eats.
And to say thanks, we've teamed up with the lovely sourdough specialists Flour to the People! in Battersea to give one of our lucky readers a chance to win dinner for two, with wine, to help us mark this momentous occasion. That's two of their amazing pizzas, plus a bottle of chianti!
How to Enter
1) Twitter - you must do all of the following
- Follow both the @flour2people and @LDNCheapEats Twitter accounts
- RT the competition tweet (pinned to the top of our Twitter page)
2) Instagram - you must do all of the following
- Follow both the @flour2people and @LDNCheapEats Instagram accounts
- Like the competition post (look for the above '5000' image)
- Tag the friend you would like to take in a comment under the post
3) Facebook - you must do all of the following
- Like both the /Flour2People and /ldncheapeats Facebook pages
- Like the competition post (pinned to the top of our Facebook page)
- Comment under the post and tag the friend you would like to take
- Share the competition post
4) Email - you must do all of the following
- Sign-up to the London Cheap Eats newsletter on our homepage
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject: Flour to the People Competition entry
Closing date: 11pm on 15th May
You can enter across all channels, but only once for each. GOOD LUCK!
- The prize is any two pizzas from the menu, plus one bottle of chianti.
- Pizzas are available from 5pm every day, and the restaurant closes at 10pm. The prize can be redeemed any time during these hours.
- The winner must provide an email address for us to get in touch with them, and the visit must be arranged in advance.
- You must be over 18 years old to enter
- There is just one winner, with one meal for two (a pizza each plus one bottle of chianti between two) up for grabs.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received across all channels, and the decision is final
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date
- If the winner does not respond to the notification within 7 days, the prize will be passed on to someone else
- The prize is as stated: no cash alternatives are available
- Entries submitted after the closing date and time will not be entered into the draw
- Participants may enter across all four channels, but may only enter once via each channel
- Participants who enter more than once on one channel will be removed from the draw entirely