Oh BOY, are we excited about sharing this awesome competition with you lot, our lovely readers.
The fabulous folk over at rotisserie chicken experts, Park Road Kitchen in Battersea, are offering one lucky London Cheap Eats reader the chance to win a whopping £50 to spend on their glorious rotisserie chicken and sides, and that can also include a bottle of wine!
Their birds are from Banham farm in Norfolk - they're marinaded and rotated over flames to golden perfection. As for sides, think roast potato wedges with sea salt and lemon thyme, basmati rice with saffron, cabbage slaw with spring onions, carrots with roasted harissa and honey, and the rest.
With our expert maths skills, we've worked out you can feed about five people with that, and still saunter off with a bottle of Perrin Blanc. Get a few mates over, send someone over to Battersea to pick up the goods, get it home, and get on with the feast.
How to Enter
1) Twitter - you must do all of the following
- Follow both the @parkroadkitchen and @LDNCheapEats Twitter accounts
- RT the competition tweet (pinned to the top of our Twitter page)
2) Instagram - you must do all of the following
- Follow both the @parkroadkitchen and @LDNCheapEats Instagram accounts
- Like the competition post
- Tag the friend(s) you would like to take in a comment under the post
3) Facebook - you must do all of the following
- Like both the /parkroadkitchen and /ldncheapeats Facebook pages
- Like the competition post (pinned to the top of our Facebook page)
- Comment under the post and tag the friend(s) you would like to take
- Share the competition post
4) Email - you must do all of the following
- Sign-up to the London Cheap Eats newsletter on our homepage
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject: Park Road Kitchen Competition entry
Closing date: 11pm on 2nd March
You can enter across all channels, but only once for each. GOOD LUCK!
By the way, we interviewed the lovely owner of Park Road Kitchen, Sam Mousawi, just recently if you'd like a little gander.
- Prize is £50 to spend on rotisserie chicken, sides and up to one bottle of wine. Does not include daily specials
- Park Road Kitchen only has six stools, so this is mostly a take away place. If choosing the wine, this must be drunk off site as they only have an alcohol off license
- The prize can be redeemed at any time, but the winner must contact Park Road Kitchen in advance via email, to let them know when they plan to visit
- You must be over 18 years old to enter
- There is just one winner, with one £50 credit up for grabs
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received across all channels, and the decision is final
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date
- If the winner does not respond to the notification within 7 days, the prize will be passed on to someone else
- The prize is as stated: no cash alternatives are available
- Entries submitted after the closing date and time will not be entered into the draw
- Participants may enter across all four channels, but may only enter once via each channel
- Participants who enter more than once on one channel will be removed from the draw entirely