The wonderful Bel behind The Bell & Brisket trading at The Barley Mow pub in Shoreditch, is offering one lucky London Cheap Eats reader the chance to win a tasty £20 to spend on their glorious salt beef bagels and sides.
Think great bread, amazing salt beef, crunchy pickles, tangy mustard, and blow torched cheddar. These guys use small and local producers who care about their products, and the beef is British and brined for them in north London.
With that nifty £20 you can happily feed two. On with the feast!
How to Enter
1) Twitter - you must do all of the following
- Follow both the @brisketbel and @LDNCheapEats Twitter accounts
- RT the competition tweet (pinned to the top of our Twitter page)
2) Instagram - you must do all of the following
- Follow both the @brisketbel and @LDNCheapEats Instagram accounts
- Like the competition post (look for the above image)
- Tag the friend you would like to take in a comment under the post
3) Facebook - you must do all of the following
- Like both the /TheBellAndBrisket and /ldncheapeats Facebook pages
- Like the competition post (pinned to the top of our Facebook page)
- Comment under the post and tag the friend you would like to take
- Share the competition post
4) Email - you must do all of the following
- Sign-up to the London Cheap Eats newsletter on our homepage
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: The Bell & Brisket Competition entry
Closing date: 11pm on 17th March
You can enter across all channels, but only once for each. GOOD LUCK!
- The prize is £20 to spend on bagels and sides at The Bell & Brisket in The Barley Mow pub in Shoreditch. Drinks are not included
- The prize can be redeemed at any time during trading hours: Mon - Fri 12pm - 3pm and 5pm - 9pm, Saturday 2pm - 9pm. They do not trade on Sundays
- The winner must contact The Bell & Brisket in advance via social media or email, to let them know when they plan to visit
- You must be over 18 years old to enter
- There is just one winner, with one £20 credit up for grabs
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received across all channels, and the decision is final
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date
- If the winner does not respond to the notification within 7 days, the prize will be passed on to someone else
- The prize is as stated: no cash alternatives are available
- Entries submitted after the closing date and time will not be entered into the draw
- Participants may enter across all four channels, but may only enter once via each channel
- Participants who enter more than once on one channel will be removed from the draw entirely