A 22-year-old London-biased foodie with a taste for anything indulgent and a particular weakness for apple crumble.
I’m the youngest of four loud Nigerian siblings and I'm used to being one of the oddest and shortest people in the room.
I’ve grown up around the world, being influenced by many different cultures, but once I became a student in London I immediately fell in love with the diversity, the vibrancy, and of course the food scene.
The rest, is history.
Instagram | @BisiBajomo
60 SECONDS WITH BISI
1. Where do you call home?
St John's Wood, North West London
2. By day / night you are?
A medic in training / constantly stuffing my face 💉
3. How many times do you eat out a week?
4. What are your favourite London haunts for food and drink?
Ping Pong, 10 Greek Street, Busaba Eathai, Borough Market - anywhere with great desserts, a good cocktail or crispy squid 🐙
5. What would your final meal be?
A giant bowl of crème brûlée. Or raspberry jelly. Or pineapple upside down cake. Or apple crumble. Let's be real - all of the above 🍰
6. What would you cook if you had friends coming over?
Lasagne, chicken, salad and plantain - maybe a cheeky crumble 🍗
7. If you could eat at any restaurant in London, money being no object, where would it be?
Le Gavroche. Argh. Yum
8. What food people, famous or otherwise, do you most admire and why?
Belle Nnorom (@foodace on Instagram) is an amazing and inspirational blogger. She's a wife, mother, cooks, cleans, blogs, and all while training to be a nurse! I admire any real life superwoman 💥
9. What's the last thing you ate before answering these questions?
Grilled lobster and fries Burger and Lobster. And we had to get pineapple sorbet and coconut ice cream from Gelupo, obvs 🍧
10.What is your all time favourite #londoncheapeats?
Roti King in Euston - a hidden gem 💎